Friday, June 20, 2008

intro


I've been a little reticent to begin a blog for fear that it is inherently an instrument of megalomania. Thus I feel the need to justify my decision to proceed. Essentially, I'm not expecting ANYBODY to view this. I'm hoping it provides me the opportunity to reflect upon events, post images to view them in context of the web and basically familiarize myself with the blog process.

"When it Clicked" is taken from the title I selected from my book of toy camera images I published via Blurb. It refers literally to the sound of the shutter as it captures an image, but can also be taken as the moment an idea coalesces in one's mind. "Finding godot" refers to the Beckett play, "Waiting for Godot." "Finding godot" implies godot has arrived, or at least been discovered. Thus, this blog. Text and images with the hope of finding some resolution, understanding or spirituality.

No comments: