Thursday, December 11, 2008

amateur videographer

Recently, at work, in an effort to add a little more interest in our website, I decided to try adding video snippets of interviews conducted with people relevant to our non-profit work for the Golden Rule Project. These videos were shot with an inexpensive Flip Mino camera, the most basic of videocams, then edited using the Windows MovieMaker software that came with our software bundle. It is a very rudimentary program, but allows you to perform some basic tasks, like creating title pages, adding dissolves and fades, etc. Attached is the link to one of the first videos I produced. Although admittedly crude, I'm still nonetheless proud of the fact that I could put together something reasonably decent.

I hope you find this moderately interesting.

http://www.goldenruleproject.org/Images/videos/phillip%20as%20mayor%20final%20cut.wmv

No comments: