Monday, September 14, 2009

personal violation

Well, I've just violated my own personal oath to ban current photos of myself from this blog until I had undergone some weight loss. This is a photo I just had to post. We are season ticket holders to the University of Utah's Women's Gymnastics Team meets. This last Saturday, for my work, I had to man a booth at the annual Avenues Street Fair. As it happens, the University of Utah's booth was situated just across the street. When the entire team showed up, I shyly asked Megan Marsden, the co-head coach of the team, if she would let me have my photo taken with her. At that point, Megan asked, "Why don't we just have a picture taken with you and the whole team?"

That's me in the center looking a little coy, but loving every minute . . .

No comments: