Wednesday, October 22, 2008

latest image

Just when you think there cannot possibly be any additional images, Voila! It's interesting how inspiration ebbs and flows in spite of your best efforts to maintain a high level of creativity. During one of my many bouts of insomnia, I had the inspiration for this photo. It did not turn out quite like I had envisioned, but nonetheless I am pleased with the result. I intend to do a re-shoot to more closely approximate my original vision, but this does not negate the fact that sometimes happy accidents occur. In this case, the glare of light on the old (uncoated?) lens added to the overall ambiance. I'm still thinking of the perfect title for this image. I've come up with "incognito" or "an unidentified woman" or "secrets." Your suggestions are welcome.

No comments: