Thursday, May 20, 2010

more Impossible Project PX100 images

I discovered there are manufacturing problems with the PX100 film that has been adversely impacting the images produced with this latest batch of film. An irregular shape appears at the top center of each sheet of film looking roughly like a chocolate thumbprint. I've taken the liberty of "cleaning" this up with Photoshop, but the latest pack of film was by far the worst. The chocolate thumbprint looks more like an oil spill on the top of each image, making the cleanup even more problematic. Thankfully, the Impossible Project team has accommodated its customers by offering a $2.50 credit for each returned sheet. This accelerated my use of the film since it provided almost "free" reign to shoot images without having to worry about the expense. The Impossible Project will not return the submitted images, but I can still scan them and retain the digital files for future use. As a result of my profligate shooting, I produced three images I was pleased with. I share them here with you.

No comments: