Tuesday, April 27, 2010

more px100 images

I managed to hold off for a few weeks (thanks to my visit to Austin) before ordering more of the Impossible Project's px100 film. The shipping charge is $11.00 regardless if you order 1 or more packs. This time, I ordered 4 packs. I suspect I'm at the tipping point before shipping charges go up to the next increment. I feel somewhat stupid in retrospect for ordering only two packs the first go around. Live and learn.



I wanted to share the latest images with all of you. I'm having a lot of fun (albeit cautious fun, since the film is so expensive) experimenting. It HAS rekindled my creativity somewhat, reminding me of the nourishment such activities bring to my soul. I have of late become a grumpy old man. Perhaps this will help stave off the grumpiness for a while.

3 comments:

Vicky Vengeance said...

Nice to see my little bird toy has found it's way into one of your photos!

sgseko said...

It's very cool. It deserved to be shot. I'm thinking perhaps your retro thermometer might be next.

Sarah said...

The gargoyle is my favorite!