Sunday, October 18, 2009

christmas came early this year

This weekend, I drove to Cedar Hills to inspect and test-drive a TerraTrike Sport that appeared in the KSL on-line classified ads a few days ago. Since I had been contemplating the purchase of a TerraTrike as my Christmas present, it seemed to make sense to consider purchasing a used one. The Sport is a better model than the Cruiser I had been contemplating. It sports an aluminum frame versus the chro-moly frame of the Cruiser, making it 4 pounds lighter. In addition, the shifting components are of a higher quality and more durable nature. In brief, I purchased the Sport for less than the cost of the Cruiser and have been riding this baby joyously for two days now. I intend to eventually ride it to and from work for my daily exercise in addition to simply enjoying it for pure recreational fun. I'll keep you posted, but I can already tell you that it has become evident that I am sorely out of shape. And yes, it is sparkle orange as shown in the original KSL ad photo above. I actually have taken a shining to it.

1 comment:

Stace said...

It was inevitable. Good for you!